Back to School!

Dear Prep B Families,

I hope all the children enjoyed their first week back of Term 4 and most importantly, their final week of remote learning. Thank you and well done to all our little learners and families on what has been a tremendous effort by all!

I am beyond excited to see all the children in person on Monday. This week my focus has been to prepare the children for their return to onsite learning and begin to orientate them to the new school environment and classroom. This will be a continued focus across the school in the coming weeks and term.

We have enjoyed some virtual tours this week of our learning studio and school grounds. I have included some pictures of our room below for families to see.

Also below I have included a roster for ‘Show and Tell’. Throughout term 4, Prep children will be invited to share something from a given topic with their class each week. Please see the timetable below for weekly topics and your child’s allocated day. As we are heading into a very busy term, if your child’s given day falls on a public holiday or student free day they will be able to share on another day that week. Likewise, sometimes unexpected things happen throughout our day at school and we might run out of time. On these occasions, children will also be able to share on another day. A hard copy of this roster will be sent home with Prep B children on Monday. 🙂

Specialist timetables are still being finalised and when these become available to us we will share them with you as soon as possible.

Having been onsite this week preparing our learning space I have been struck by how quiet our Prep building is. Having taught for many years I can appreciate how busy and noisy Prep rooms are meant to be. It is with great excitement that I look forward to Monday when our room is once again filled with learning and exploration!

I wish you all a wonderful weekend.

Kindest regards,

Ms Leanne Borg