1. What does the children’s experience in a two-dimensional plant tell you about tesser travel?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    stgpadmin
    stgpadmin

I think it tells me you can do a lot of things in tesser travel, like… somehow they ended up in a 2D planet which is impossible, of course. It also tells me you have to be more careful because Charles said that Mrs Which (I think) nearly killed them be making a silly mistake.

stgpadmin

It tells me that you have to be careful about what you do when you tesser travel. Tesser travel can be dangerous. Like how they went to a 2D planet and that is impossible and it almost killed the children (Meg, Calvin and Charles). Tesser travel seems pretty unstable.

stgpadmin

It tells me that Tesser Travel is very risky because they ended up on a 2D planet which is impossible and from what Charles said about Mrs Which nearly killing them by making a silly mistake, I don’t think tesser travel is a safe way to travel.

stgpadmin

It tells me that the tesser travel is very dangerous because anyone could get killed from that because it’s not like that you go into space and then you can breath. And they don’t have space gear or anything like that.

stgpadmin

I think tesser travel can be dangerous and go wrong as was demonstrated in this chapter. Tesser is dangerous because the children almost got killed by landing on a 2D planet.

stgpadmin

It tells me that it is not safe and that it is not easy and tragic things can happen easily

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.