1. Why does Mrs. Who like to quote? Do you think it is an effective way to communicate with the children? Why or why not?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    stgpadmin
    stgpadmin

I think Ms Who likes to quote because she can’t really understand or talk properly so talking in other words that are not her’s must seem to make her feel better. I don’t think it’s a good way to communicate with the children because they might not understand the ‘riddles’ she’s giving out and even I can’t really get what Ms Who’s saying!

stgpadmin

Mrs who likes to quote because its hard for her to talk or explain so she just quotes so it’s easier for her to talk. Like she is using other people’s words but I think it is an effective way to communicate because usually whenever she says a quote the children would need an explanation and I even need an explanation.

stgpadmin

Mrs Who likes to quote because it was hard for her to talk to others

stgpadmin

She likes to quote because I think it is easier for her to speak that way and she wants to spread knowledge.

stgpadmin

I think Mrs who likes to quote because maybe it is a easier way for her to communicate.

stgpadmin

Mrs Who Likes to quote because it helps herself communicate with the children it helps her understand more. On the other hand I don’t think it’s that helpful for the children. Just because she’s just quoting different languages every time and translating so it is a bit confusing.

stgpadmin

I fell the same as liara it helps her under stand what shes saying and it also it is easier for her.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.