2. Why do you think Calvin is asked to go on the journey with Megan and Charles Wallace?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    stgpadmin
    stgpadmin

I think Calvin is asked on the journey with Meg and Charles because maybe, who knows they might need him or he’d be an important part of the story! He’s there because he feels he needs to be.

stgpadmin

Calvin is asked to go on the journey maybe because he is important like I mean maybe they need his help or he became their friend so they asked. They seem to trust Calvin. Charles maybe knows that they will need him.

stgpadmin

Calvin is asked to go on the journey maybe because Calvin is the important part of the story.

stgpadmin

I think Calvin was meant to go on the trip with Meg because he gives her strength and because I feel he is important in the story.

stgpadmin

I think he went because he doesn’t really have any where else to go because his family doesn’t like him and doesn’t treat him well.

stgpadmin

I think he went because he wasn’t feeling right at home with his family and when he met Meg and Charles Wallace he liked them and felt connected. He wanted to experience this journey with them and help them find their father.

stgpadmin

he asks because no one cares about him and the adventure might be enlightening

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.