How do we know that Mrs. Whatsit is odd-but friendly?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    stgpadmin
    stgpadmin

Because the way Ms Whatsit talks to others is in a really nice way, she tries not to hurt someones feelings. Ms Whatsit seems unusual because she knocked on somebody’s door in the middle of the night and she was asking for help. She didn’t seem very ordinary either because Meg had bad feelings about her.

stgpadmin

Mrs Whatsit was talking to the family nicely and she seemed friendly but she can be quite odd different ways like how she went to someone’s house in the middle of the night.

stgpadmin

We know this because she was very kind and friendly to Charles Wallace and his family, being nice to them by using good manners and just having a personality that you wouldn’t see in people very often. She looked like she was a very fun person but not a person that would want to steal or just be rude in general. She appeared very odd to I’m sure all of us because of how she knew that the dog was a tesseract and she had just met the family along with Charles Wallace. It made me very interested when she had known and now I’m starting to figure out her type of character!

stgpadmin

Mrs Whatsit is odd because she is fine to walk through hurricane storms and she stole sheets when she could have just stolen anything else ( for example: Money ).She also dresses in an interesting way. But she is kind to the family and seems to understand them.

stgpadmin

I think that Mrs whatsit is odd because she has magical powers that we are yet to find out about. And I think she has powers because Meg said in her head ” I don’t like this lady” And then straight after that Mrs whatsit told Charles to tell his sister that she was not weird and also she said that she could smell that Charles Wallace was in the house.

stgpadmin

Mrs Whatsit is quite odd in several ways like walking in hurricanes and storms but she is still very friendly and talks calmly to people

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.