3. How would you react if you were taken on a surprise journey to another planet?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    stgpadmin
    stgpadmin

I would feel amazed but scared at the same time because we going to a different plant who knows what’s there

stgpadmin

I would feel startled and surprised and also scared.

stgpadmin

I wouldn’t know how I would feel because I believe that it’s not possible to do that but if in this case I could, I would feel just scared and in disbelief.

stgpadmin

I would feel scared. And I probably would not believe the person who told me. I would also ask questions. I wouldn’t really want to leave earth because you never what could happen. I could be stuck there forever! I could even die! So I would not join.

stgpadmin

Terrified. I would not know where I was going or what it was going to be like. I would hold onto a pole and not let go. On the other hand if I knew I was a 100% safe then I may have been a little more excited than nervous.

stgpadmin

I would feel excited but also scared because we were leaving earth and that was the only planet I have been to.

stgpadmin

I would be really shocked and confused at the same time because it’s on a different planet and I’m only 11 so for me to be going to another planet is really big and I would almost not believe it. Meg and Charles Wallace want to find their father and they are determined to find him so they’ll do anything to do so.

stgpadmin

I would be scared but exited I would also feel confuse

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.