What does Mrs. Murry’s treatment of Mrs. Whatsit tell you about Mrs. Murry?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    stgpadmin
    stgpadmin

Miss Murry is kind and helpful because she didn’t mind that a random stranger knocked on her door at night. She let Ms Whatsit inside her house even though she seems unusual and that Meg feels uncomfortable around her.

stgpadmin

Mrs Murry is kind and caring person because she did not seem to mind that much that a random stranger knocked on the door and wanted to come in. She seems likes a person that gives a helping hand when people need some help.

stgpadmin

Mrs Murry seems like the kind of person who would walk straight into a pit to help someone in need. Maybe the fact that she lost her husband has an impact on how she treats people. Ithink she is kind and caring and wants to help anyone in need.

stgpadmin

This tells me that Mrs. Murry is a very caring and loving person. That even though Mrs. Whatsit was a stranger to her she was still very helpful and generous to her and made her feel very welcomed!

stgpadmin

This tells that Mrs Murry Is a very kind person and shows her love to all.

stgpadmin

Her treatment of Meg and Charles also tells me a lot about her

stgpadmin

It tells me that Mrs Murry is a very kind person because she didn’t mind Mrs Whatsit who was a stranger coming into her house

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.