What do Meg Murry’s actions tell you about her? How does Meg feel about her family?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    stgpadmin
    stgpadmin

I don’t think that Meg really appreciates herself for who she is, she thinks she’s dumb and useless. Meg thinks that her family is always going to be better than her and she knows her family is also very caring and loving towards her.

stgpadmin

I think Meg is a normal girl but she thinks she is dumb. She doesn’t seem confident. And she also thinks that her family is better than her and that she is way behind. She has to be more confident which might help her learn.

stgpadmin

Her feelings toward her family are mixed but mostly good. She appreciates them and what they do for her. She feels that she is useless and she doesn’t belong with them. She lacks a lot of confidence in herself and is just very selfless. She just seems very hurt from how she’s going in school and like she’s being lied to about her skills. She thinks her family is perfect with their looks to their personality but she doesn’t see who she is and what she could do.

stgpadmin

Meg doesn’t believe in herself. She believes all the negative things people say about her. The more she hears the negative comments the more she dislikes herself. She is angry because she lost her dad and doesn’t know what happened to him. She looks around herself and feels like everyone else is perfect. She loves her family. She is a good girl and all she needs to do is believe she is.

stgpadmin

I think that Meg is one of those people that doesn’t believe in herself and she thinks that she is dumb. But I think she loves her family because when someone was knocking at the door she was willing to go with her mum to the front door.

stgpadmin

I am so impressed with all of these answers! Thank you for all your added detail

stgpadmin

I think Meg is normal but she is someone who doesn’t believe in herself because she thinks she is dumb, and she thinks her whole family is worthy of doing good things but she thinks she is far behind and believes she will never be good at anything

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.