Why do the twins think Meg has so much trouble at school?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    stgpadmin
    stgpadmin

Maybe the twins think that Meg doesn’t do well at school because she makes bad choices because like when she fought the boy who called Charles dumb Dennys and Sand told Meg they should’ve took care of it. The twins do pretty well at school but Meg wants everyone to believe that she doesn’t.

stgpadmin

I think the twins think Meg isn’t doing well in school because she thinks she made bad choices and didn’t really keep up with hear learning like most other people. Also because when someone called her Charlie Wallace dumb she the twins said to leave it to them.

stgpadmin

I think the twins think that because of her choices and her attitude. How she is not really happy and how she got into a fight.

stgpadmin

I think they think this because they think Meg has a temper and is very annoyed with everything. She always comes home not over the moon and sometimes very moody. Especially when she got into a physical fight with someone for calling Charles things.

stgpadmin

I think they know because every time she comes home from school she has an angry tone and is always annoyed at something. And normally people that are always annoyed and grumpy get into to trouble.

stgpadmin

I think they thought she was having trouble at school because she got in to a fight and because she is really grumpy all the time.

stgpadmin

I think the twins might think meg dose bad at school maybe because they are the respected part of the family and meg always seems to be getting into fights or making comments about school or even the twins may think shes to hung up on her father to do well in school

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.