PLEASE READ…

Dear Parents,

It was so lovely to see all the children this morning. I really do miss seeing them at school but the Google Meets are a good second best!

Please note the following:

• Carla and myself are teaching all morning, everyday,  from 9am until 12.30pm. All the children are allocated to three teaching Google Meets with us throughout the week (1 Reading, 1 Writing and 1 Maths). PLEASE check the timetable to see what days your child is in a GM with one of us.
  • Could I please kindly ask that students and parents are not popping in and out of Google Meets during teaching time (9.30am – 12.30pm) to ask questions or clarify things. Only the children allocated to that time slot should be on with us. If you or your child are unsure of what to do, please look at the time,  see what lesson they should be doing, and refer to the Year 2 Learning blog for the days lessons…Reading 9.30-10.15, Writing 10.15-11.00, Maths 11.30-12.15. Otherwise you can email me and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
  • Please read the post on our class blog from yesterday titled ‘Blogs and 2ML Timetable’ again. It will clarify what happens during the day/week for your child.

Many thanks

Julia and Carla