Dear Parents and Students!
We did it!
made it through the whirlwind roller coaster of remote learning and I for one cannot wait to be back in a classroom teaching your little ones.
I have a checklist of what to bring back over the first week (keeping in mind bags may be heavy if all at once)
- All workbooks used for reading writing maths
- Handwriting book that students used (tracing letters and worksheets inside)
- Any laminated resources that were given to you by the school at the beginning of remote learning (hundreds charts etc)
- Any home readers belonging to the school that were given to you at the beginning of remote learning
- Any counters dice and other maths resources that are not paper that were given to you
- Completed Rainbow fish from Friday’s reading task
- Completed what’s changed about me published work from Friday’s writing task
(either shared online or printed, coloured in/ created)
- Lunchbox with brain food fruit / vegetable snack
- Try to have rubbish free lunches (rubbish will now be put back into lunchboxes after eating and taken back home) if bringing containers, please label them with names
- Ensure all jumpers and hats and jackets are labelled with student names
- Full water bottle also labelled with student names
- ***Additional as I forgot, inexpensive headphones for use of ipads and chromebooks during literacy groups
Our sport/ specialist days in 1.O are Wednesday and Thursdays
Thank you again for all of your support and guidance of your children throughout remote learning 2.0.
– Miss Scott